Here’s how we do it.
- CALMING FLAVOR: We engineered a flavor that helps calm aggressive chewing; Our two-part flavor calms and engages; We make sure the flavor is properly balanced to your dog’s strong senses; Other brands frustrate dogs by embedding real meat inside a durable nylon chew
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Some chew toys say they’re designed for dogs, but ours truly is; Ergo Chew is so tuned to your dog’s abilities that he can hold it with just one paw; Every aspect of our shape is designed to help encourage proper chewing
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Our high-quality nylon material is safe enough for (human) food processing; We source our material from the U.S.A.; Our tough material stands up to aggressive chewers
- DESIGNED FOR SATISFACTION: Unlike most other brands, our goal is to help your dog chew less; This doesn’t help us sell more chew bones, but it does help your dog satisfy his urge to chew; We promise our design will help your dog safely satisfy his urge to chew; Be patient as you transition your dog to Ergo Chew
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Every one of our tough dog chew toys are made in the U.S. under the highest standards for quality; We’re proud of our product and our focus on dogs first; Other brands keep dogs chewing by teasing them with real meat; We care too much about dogs to trick them; Join us in our mission to deliver satisfaction, not frustration from a chew toy
Other brands embed real bacon pieces inside bone-hard material
You’ll be really impressed with how long their bones last and how obsessed your dog is with it. Unfortunately, that obsession is actually frustration. Your dog is trying to eat that chew toy rather than satisfy his urge to chew. This type of design is built to impress people with a perception of quality.
We designed Ergo Chew for dogs, not people. Be patient as you transition your dog to Ergo Chew. You may find your dog’s urge to chew is lower after you remove other chew toys that were teasing him with bacon bits he could never access.
What to expect for power chewers
Power chewers generally can enjoy Ergo Chew for up to 1 hour at a time. Aggressive chewing will separate small pieces of the chew toy. This is normal and helps dogs feel more satisfaction by making progress.
Monitor your dog’s chewing then remove Ergo Chew by swapping for a treat until it is time to chew again.
What to expect for moderate chewers
Moderate chewers generally can enjoy Ergo Chew for many hours at a time. Moderate chewing will cause Ergo Chew to fray and shed. This is normal and helps your dog feel satisfaction by making progress.
Monitor your dog to learn how much time works best. Remove Ergo Chew until it is time to chew again by swapping for a treat.
To transition your dog to Ergo Chew, please remove other durable chew toys and limit access to household items he may attempt to chew. Be patient and monitor your dog’s chewing habits. Our design is meant to satisfy and ultimately reduce the urge to chew. If your dog does not show interest right away, that’s OK! You and your dog may have been tricked in the past by other brands that embed real bacon. A healthy dog will only occasionally have the urge to chew.
Remember: Ergo Chew is designed for safety and satisfaction. Use Ergo Chew as an aid to help your dog satisfy his urge to chew.
It’s almost like a dog designed this toy!Marisa P. – Amazon Customer Review
Just one paw
Oh my dog
Ergo Chew is the most innovative chew toy for dogs ever created. It goes beyond just a curve. The ergonomic shape allows any dog to hold the chew toy in place with just one paw. We purposefully craft the shape to encourage proper chewing. We source our high-quality nylon from the U.S.A. and manufacture locally. Our innovative flavor is balanced to a dog’s strong senses and contains a calming component. All these features come together to give your dog the most satisfying chewing experience available in a calming chew toy for dogs.
A proper design reduces the urge to chew
Dogs chew for a variety of reasons. Ergo Chew is designed to bring more satisfaction and ultimately reduce the urge to chew.
It is important to remove other durable chew toys and limit access to hazardous items your dog may attempt to chew.
Our flavor is balanced to be just interesting enough to satisfy. If your dog has another durable chew toy with bacon bits embedded inside, he may appear to prefer that one. Unfortunately, he will feel only frustration, not satisfaction. Watching your dog chew on other brands may cause you to believe your dog needs to chew much more than he actually does. A healthy dog will only occasionally have the urge to chew.
We promise our design will help your dog safely satisfy his urge to chew.
Transitioning your dog to Ergo Chew may take some time. Remove other durable chew toys and monitor your dog’s chewing.
Do not be discouraged if your dog does not show interest right away. As long as your dog is not engaging in destructive chewing, he is satisfied.
How we’re different
We design for dogs, not people. The other guys add real meat inside their non-edible chew toys. That type of chewing is delivering frustration, not satisfaction. We would never do this to dogs just for better feedback. Read through our critical reviews and you’ll see some dog owners expect their dogs to always be chewing. The other guys deliver by tricking dogs with the illusion of real meat.